What's new

New Permission Leads to Indian, Big Silver, and Relics

Masterdan407

Full Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2013
Messages
164
Reaction score
516
Golden Thread
0
Location
Finger Lakes, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Minelab Explorer SE, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting


Richard and I got a Permission to dig an 1870s house in our hometown from our friends mom. We only had about 4 hours to dig, so we didn't get a lot on film. But, we did find a good amount of stuff! Let us know what you think if you watch the video! Thanks for looking! IMAG0708.webpIMAG0709.webpIMAG0710.webp
 
Upvote 12
cool finds, that's a big chunky bracelet, and the oil lamp parts are pretty cool too
good job on the indian silver, and wheats as well!

good hunt!

by the way, I was in Seneca falls 2 weeks ago, practically drooled at all the old homes in that area
I went for a wine tour, should've brought my detector lol!
 
cool finds, that's a big chunky bracelet, and the oil lamp parts are pretty cool too
good job on the indian silver, and wheats as well!

good hunt!

by the way, I was in Seneca falls 2 weeks ago, practically drooled at all the old homes in that area
I went for a wine tour, should've brought my detector lol!

Ya I have always wanted to hunt over there!!! I've been through there a bunch of times, but never detected. It would be fun to get at those old homes around there!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom