What's new

New Property Gives Up Another Silver

deershed

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
3,307
Reaction score
4,103
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made a quick return trip to my new permission I got yesterday. Pulled a couple more wheats and another silver, 52 Washington.
Was hoping for a little more or maybe another big copper, maybe next time.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    122.9 KB · Views: 127
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    89 KB · Views: 127
Upvote 26
Congrats on the silver quarter, those are always nice to dig. :thumbsup:
 
Wtg on the silver DS. I was really hoping for one today too, but none showed up for me
 
With a good size silver like that, there's bound to be more. Nice score!
 
Nice........
 
Here's a cleaned up pic...
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    89.9 KB · Views: 96
Nice! Look forward to the next finds you get from there!!
 
great_find.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
great save, I haven't found a silver quarter yet this year

nice quick hunt!
 
Anytime you can find a silver from a permission is a great day! :occasion14:

Dave
 
'52 silver is a good coin.
 
Silver is always good
 
great save, I haven't found a silver quarter yet this year

nice quick hunt!

Quarters and I get along pretty good. Lol
One of my first ever silver finds was a barber quarter with my first silver find being A two Washington silver spill.
This is my 7th quarter found this year and 3 of those were SLQ's.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom