New Prospector To southern California

SNIFFINNUGGZZZ

Greenie
Mar 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Im a new prospector In southern California! Im so excited to have found this incredible forum and website!! Now All of my gold mining questions will be answered!!!

Im still very new so all the slang is kindof new to me but Im glad to learn and after my first Prospecting experience last weekend on the San Gabriel River east Fork, My cousin my girlfriend and I all had a great time and plan on going back as much as possible DEFINATELY this weekend, we have a Little mini 30 inch Sluice from Royal MFG

We ended up leaving Orange County(where we are from) Kindof late around noon and got to the River late so we didnt get much time in although we stayed til it got dark on Sunday werent able to find any gold exept some tiny tiny flakes but we are still happy cant wait to go back! Wondering if anybody knows of any spots closer to us? we live right near trabuco canyon been thinking about Hiking out there and giving it a try.

Anyways glad to be here :)

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania!
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: California for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread