What's new

new sand scoop!

voodoo

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2013
Messages
713
Reaction score
232
Golden Thread
0
Location
calgary
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Pro pointer AT, Lesche digger, Garrett digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yay my new sand scoop for my trip to Ontario. I have many swimming hole hunts planned. This is the travel model that breaks down. Fits perfect in the suitcase. I also have the hand held metal scoop from Garrett not pictured.
scoop1.webpscoop2.webp
 
I could use one of those, thanks for posting it.
 
I'll post a pic of the other one late tonight or tomrw.
 
THATS WHAT I USE - GUYS BUY THE ONE PIECE - BUT BETTER OFF WITH THE TRAVEL MODEL
THEY BOTH WORK THE SAME - EXCEPT YOU CAN TAKE THE TRAVEL ONE ON PLANE EASILY FITS IN MOST LARGE SUITCASES
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom