What's new

new scoop spin today and meager targets - 8 min. video

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ken and i hit the lane twice today......meager dry sand spin this morning and 3 hour spin for lowtide.

got to try out the new scoop.........it is really nice and works far better than i expected it would.

see u wed. someplace........
good luck and be on the green side of the grass for wed.
.
.
.
.
 
Upvote 0
Nice video, I watch all of yours and like them all, makes me feel like I'm at the beach! With all those people there the next few hunts might get even more interesting. What was the deal with the charm bracelet? I didn't see it in your wrap up shot? Keep 'em coming, I look forward to these everyday. HH and good luck tommorow.
 
i gave that piece of pretty junk to a kid on the beach.............. 8)
 
Nice video Max. Steve did a great job on that scoop. I think he has a winner there.
 
A great video Max....and the new scoop looks
like it might be a good one. Tickets will get a
lot better soon....warmer weather on the way.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
I'd be interested in one of those puppies....keep us posted!!

:hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom