New Site Member, Old Finds

ML190

Feb 27, 2008
North Texas
Just joined this site a few days ago so I thought I would start contributing a little. Great site and forum, I can't stay away.

Found these on the ranch next to ours about 2 years ago when the owner was digging a new stock tank. Found all these plus a few others in about 20 minutes, probably the most productive hunting day I will ever have. Found alot of others on our side when I was a kid, still look after every rain. Have much more in our collection but need to take more pictures. Thanks for looking.

IMG_85171024x768.jpg

Upvote 0

stryker-one

Aug 10, 2007
Independence, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Scorpion Gold Stinger and Tesoro Silver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ow yeah!! Nice finds, good picture. Get back out there.

Where you at--what state? Welcome aboard.

Stryker

Cannonman17

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Wisconsin
Wow.... I have to go grab a mop to clean up this puddle of drool... just picture the left and top one whole.... OMG....

OP
OP
ML190

ML190

Feb 27, 2008
North Texas
Located in north Texas, south of Fort Worth.

That center broken base looked like a fresh break, I looked all around where I found it but never could find the rest of it. That same day my brother found about a 6 inch point in 3 different pieces within about 30 feet of each other. The track loader they were using to dig the tank really tore up a lot of good pieces and buried a bunch that I would love to have.

stryker-one

Aug 10, 2007
Independence, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Scorpion Gold Stinger and Tesoro Silver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man oh man!! Can you go back? To think I was born and raised in Houston.

Stryker

OP
OP
ML190

ML190

Feb 27, 2008
North Texas
Went back yesterday but only found what I think is a preform. It makes me sick to think about how many were covered up and hauled off during the sand pit and stock tank digging.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread