What's new

New site yields a couple buttons.

Stef45

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2016
Messages
781
Reaction score
1,228
Golden Thread
0
Location
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive been spending a lot of time researching and scouting places lately and haven't gotten much to show for it yet. One site that has produced a little bit is an old fort site. There are new houses all around where the fort might have been but there are a few open lots to detect. One lot I am trying to track down the owner and i think it might be promising. First find i posted a while back is believed to be the bottom part of a powder flask. Around the same area of the lot i popped out a cuff sized button. The back reads "DOUBLE" and I'm assuming it says gilt on the bottom but i haven't been able to clean it off to where i can see "gilt". Smallest button I have found thus far so that was a cool find. Today I went back and wasn't getting anything solid until i got a nice 33-34 which is usually my button numbers. Out popped this flat button. Medium sized and nothing on it but it is in very nice condition. I have covered much of the lot now so I'm not sure how much more i'll be able to pull from it. Have a good one.

IMG_3378.webpIMG_3377.webpIMG_3390.webpIMG_3392.webpIMG_3423.webpIMG_3424.webpIMG_3425.webp
 
Upvote 16
Nice buttons. Good luck on tracking down that next permission!
 
Very nice!!! You gotta come with me again and tromp through the bushes!! :)
 
Good digs Nick. You've come a long way in lasts few months. But better get your digging in now because November is coming fast:laughing7:
 
Keep up the good work .
Many more !


dawgdawg
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom