creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Sep 1, 2020 Thread Owner #1 Studies show cows produce more milk when the farmer talks to them. It's a case of in one ear and out the udder.
Studies show cows produce more milk when the farmer talks to them. It's a case of in one ear and out the udder.
T TheGreenBoy Sr. Member Joined Nov 10, 2017 Messages 406 Reaction score 469 Golden Thread 0 Location Countryside Detector(s) used DBP2010, eeTH, tx850 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 1, 2020 #2 They cannot think straight when talking to them...... women uses this trick for centuries. LOL
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Sep 1, 2020 Thread Owner #3 TheGreenBoy said: They cannot think straight when talking to them...... women uses this trick for centuries. LOL Click to expand... I used to date a girl with one leg who worked at a brewery. She was in charge of the hops.
TheGreenBoy said: They cannot think straight when talking to them...... women uses this trick for centuries. LOL Click to expand... I used to date a girl with one leg who worked at a brewery. She was in charge of the hops.
pa plateau hiker Bronze Member Joined Jul 15, 2012 Messages 1,166 Reaction score 1,463 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 1, 2020 #4 Good Grief creskol, you've been quarenteened way too long.
X xr7ator Gold Member Joined Sep 2, 2011 Messages 6,011 Reaction score 9,190 Golden Thread 0 Location Denver, Colorado Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800 Sep 1, 2020 #5 LMAO!
Kray Gelder Gold Member Joined Feb 24, 2017 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 12,562 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgetown, SC Detector(s) used Fisher F75 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 1, 2020 #6 creskol said: I used to date a girl with one leg who worked at a brewery. She was in charge of the hops. Click to expand... I know Ilene!
creskol said: I used to date a girl with one leg who worked at a brewery. She was in charge of the hops. Click to expand... I know Ilene!
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Sep 2, 2020 Thread Owner #7 Kray Gelder said: I know Ilene! Click to expand... Yeah .. I saw her on the corner the other day .. she was just one foot away ..and looking right rough. Attachments Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 5.51.13 AM.webp 93.9 KB · Views: 76
Kray Gelder said: I know Ilene! Click to expand... Yeah .. I saw her on the corner the other day .. she was just one foot away ..and looking right rough.