What's new

New Study Results: Best way to improve your memory!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Learn less! It's a fact. The less you know the less memory you'll need. Why keep putting yourself in the embarrassing position to have to reply, "Oh shoot, I can't remember." Do this enough and people will begin to think you have a problem. Much easier to just smile and say, "I never knew that." or "I don't know." or "I'm totally clueless." Anyone can ask questions, but do you really want to end up being one of those stressed out people who always have to answer them, and then heaven forbid you can't remember the answer when asked. Maybe we really can learn a lot from a dummy? :dontknow:
 
Ah Scoop, seems to me you have been in the weed a little to long. And your right I did learn alot these last couple of years.:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom