What's new

New to group

Rockhound79

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 14, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
I'm new to all this. Over the years on certain job sites I'd be on I would find a unique rock. Since it warmed up my wife and I go on several rock hunts a week especially when we have a creek that runs in our backyard. I'm trying to become as knowledgeable as I can, found a lot of unique rocks and would like to identify them. Thanks for having me God Bless
 
Welcome. This a great site. Enjoy!
 
I'm new to all this...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
 
There are sections on here under forums where you can post rocks for identification.
Welcome to the forum!
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome to a great site from Oregon!
 
Welcome from North Carolina!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom