armchairacer
Greenie
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 15
- Reaction score
- 4
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Running Springs, Ca
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter Fortune Hunter
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi Yall, how do I clean coins with a tumbler. Do I need to put anything in with the coins? I'd like to try it out. I found some coins at the beach, nothing really old. But I would like to try it out on newer coins in case I ever find something nice. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Lots of different media you can use. I have even heard a few use sand but you certainly don't want to tumble any really good coins. Lots of information on here about cleaning coins. Peroxide, lemon juice, olive oil and on an on can be used to clean the good stuff but it would really be worth your time to read the articles on here. You can do a search or go to the section about it. Best of luck. 







