What's new

New to the board

sandsifter

Full Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
177
Reaction score
41
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rockport Texas
Detector(s) used
SOV GT, EXCAL 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new. I live in Milford, Delaware. I have the old Whites eagle spectrum about 8 years old
Thinking of upgrading to Minelab Quattro, or Explorer SE for beach hunting, any advice?
 
Thanks Don,
Happy holidays to you also, and everyone on the board
Oscar
 
Sandsifter:
Suggestion: Go to the mail menu, scroll to Metal Detector Review by Owners. There you can converse with others and get the answer to your Q.
Merrry Christmas,
Don....
 
Again appreciated
 
It won't matter , you still won't find a cob ....
 
jk , good luck mate !!! : )
 
sandsifter said:
I am new. I live in Milford, Delaware. I have the old Whites eagle spectrum about 8 years old
Thinking of upgrading to Minelab Quattro, or Explorer SE for beach hunting, any advice?

Welcome, to learn more about cobs go to: www.robcar.net

carolus2
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom