What's new

New to the forum But not new to THing.

ACE250

Full Member
Joined
May 20, 2008
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Garrett, Fisher, Minelab, Compass.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello guys I am new here looks like a lot of info on this board I hope to make some new friends... ;D
 
Welcome to TN and the Louisiana Gang. We are a bunch of fun loving detectorist. What part of the state are you in? -=La Beep=-
 
About 8 Miles north of Hammond La. ;D
 
Ace 250
I live in Gonzales it is only 35 minutes to Hammond from my house. Welcome to tnet. I am a noob but learning fast.
Cheesecake Hunk...
 
Thanks guys for the welcome. ;D I have been MD'ing for over 20 years off and on and have a lot of Hobbys and now I am on this one again........ And wouldn't you know it rains every day .. ::)


I hope to post some pics of my collection.




Thanks again ,

ACE250.
 
Welcome to TNet, Ace!! Glad to have you on board. I see you're not to far from me...we'll have to get together for a hunt. Just PM me.

:wink: RR

WelcomeSign2.gif​
 

Attachments

  • WelcomeSign2.gif
    WelcomeSign2.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 111

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom