What's new

New to the hobby

Puma77

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 7, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northeast ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for help in learning the ropes of metal detecting. I live in northeast Ohio and if anyone can point in the right club or person that would be great. :)
 
I'm in NE Ohio, and while I am new too, and am not the one to teach you, I have a link to a club you might be interested in.

Tri-County Metal Detecting Club, LLC

Good luck and happy hunting!
 
Hi welcome to Tnet. I am in the Northwest Corner and I would show you the ropes. Was thinking take me perch fishing and I bring my detector and we could detect after fishing. Or you can come my way and do some detecting around here.
 
I live in Lorain county, what county are you in? What detector do you have? I swing a Fisher F4 for now. I have many hour under my belt this season and if your close by, I'd be willing to work with you. You should visit this link, it has tons of info. Truth about Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting - All Info!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom