What's new

New to the reno area

sushidingo

Full Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2015
Messages
189
Reaction score
568
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster pro, at gold. Gold monster 1000. Equinox 800, sdc 2300, soon D2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well i just came across the country to try my luck in the dessert looking for whatevers of value. I am looking for "suggestions" on where might be some good places to hunt. I will be using the Garrett AT gold, some pans, and a Garrett carrot. Any insights will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and happy hunting everyone.
 
I drive from Carson to Rye Patch, so far thats the best bet for detectors, especially the PI's that can reach deeper than the older technologies. The gold is relatively shallow here, so it makes a good spot for our detectors, I hope this helps, good luck.
 
What are pi's?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom