What's new

New to the Sport, Game or Hobby

Wrong Way Ron

Greenie
Joined
Apr 18, 2009
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hello everybody Wrong Way Ron here. I do it wrong tell I get it right. I'm using the Whites MXT with a 10" 2D coil also have the 5.3 Eclipse and the standard 950 coil. Total finds $60 in clad and counting.
 
Hi Ron!

Welcome to T'Net! What part of Washington are you from?

Looking forward to seeing some of your great finds and hearing about your treasure hunting adventures.

Good Luck -
Kilika
 
A big 'Welcome' there WrongWayRon. Yes, what part of WA do you hail from? Glad to have another MXT hunter in the group. Where do you mostly hunt? Schools, parks, historic, just for fun or gold? Hope to see you at the 09 Hunt

49er
 

Attachments

  • tn_27_jpg.webp
    tn_27_jpg.webp
    520 bytes · Views: 210
  • tn_27_jpg.webp
    tn_27_jpg.webp
    520 bytes · Views: 195
How you doing? Glad to meet you... I live down the road in Spanaway. I lived in Auburn for several years. Went to junior and senior high school there.
 
lasttoknow (Tim) said:
How you doing? Glad to meet you... I live down the road in Spanaway. I lived in Auburn for several years. Went to junior and senior high school there.
Did they have schools back then? :tongue3: Welcome aboard. I am up the hill in Tacoma.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu
 
Tim had to walk up hills both ways in the snow just to get to school.

Welcome.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom