What's new

New to this Forum...

Craig-PI

Full Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2011
Messages
143
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI Minelab Sovereign GT Teknetics T2
I'm a connecticut water hunter... I do alot of research as I am after old gold and old silver... I look for old beaches and places I think will have had human activity...

I have had a very good spell recently hunting a older site... my first day at this site the temp was around 18 degree's with a windchill close to zero...

I have hunted this site 6 times now with good results...
 

Attachments

  • 001 (640x480).webp
    001 (640x480).webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 186
  • 001 (640x480).webp
    001 (640x480).webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 187
Hi , Craig!

Keep 'em comin'!

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • goldennestegg.webp
    goldennestegg.webp
    12.4 KB · Views: 177
  • goldennestegg.webp
    goldennestegg.webp
    12.4 KB · Views: 184
Hi Lorraine... I was going to go out this afternoon but after trying to take the dog for a walk at the beach and getting sandblasted I changed my mind ;)

One of the gold rings was found with my GT all the others with my Dual Field ;)
 
WOW Nice going Craig-PI :headbang:
 
Who is this guy?? :dontknow: :laughing7:
 
PI JOE said:
Who is this guy?? :dontknow: :laughing7:

some newcomer....wants to join the crew :laughing7:
 
Hi Lorraine! :hello:
[/quote]

Hi Joe! :hello:
 
Craig-PI said:
I'm a connecticut water hunter... I do alot of research as I am after old gold and old silver... I look for old beaches and places I think will have had human activity...

I have had a very good spell recently hunting a older site... my first day at this site the temp was around 18 degree's with a windchill close to zero...

I have hunted this site 6 times now with good results...

Hi Craig! lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom