badandy
Hero Member
All right, I have been posting on the forum for awhile now and never knew there was a section just for indian artifacts. Now I know and hello to all of you. Here are some pics of my collection and me at the last arrowhead show I displayed at. Thanks for looking and HH.
Sincerly,
badandy
Sincerly,
badandy
Attachments
-
Dalton in-situ.webp21 KB · Views: 329 -
Hemphill from sch. insitu.webp7.6 KB · Views: 308 -
Hemphill from sch. in hand.webp11.5 KB · Views: 309 -
P4230104.webp21.7 KB · Views: 316 -
after picup.webp31.1 KB · Views: 319 -
Dalton in-situ.webp21 KB · Views: 332 -
Godar.webp4.7 KB · Views: 269 -
Hemphill from sch. insitu.webp7.6 KB · Views: 310 -
Hemphill from sch. in hand.webp11.5 KB · Views: 323
Upvote
0
NICE!!! Welcome Badandy, that was a relly nice awl you found. It will complement your fine collection.








