New to this site

ddafternoons

Feb 18, 2023
I live in the Central Valley of California. Just want to join in with people of the same interest. Been a treasure seeker for most of my life. I never found anything that would have helped me quit my day job, lol. Anyway I am having a problem with constant chirping on my cheap Tesoro Compadre metal detector. Been a great companion for severl years. But, lately it's started chirping all the time now. Changed batteries, turn down the discrimination, but no luck. Still hits targets, but the constant noise is annoying. This is a hard wired unit so you can't change the head or unplug it from the box. Any help would be appreciated. Oh, and Tesoro is now out of business. Jack.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in the Central Valley of California. Just want to join...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: California for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A Big Welcome to You to the Tnet forum from Georgia. Best of luck to you in correcting the problem with your Tesoro.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to a very fine forum :)

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You say you turned down the desc. What about the sens ? Is there electrical wires around either above ground or below ground ?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread