What's new

New to treasurenet

MinelabTJ

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 11, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mass
Detector(s) used
Minelab safari, MP series MPX digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. I just happened to find this site while doing some research on my new Minelab Safari and low and behold it brought me here. Being new to the metal detecting craze I am hoping someone can help me find a copy of "The Minelab Quattro and Safari handbook. If anyone has one for sale please let me know as I have been looking to pick up a copy so I can get to know this new machine of mine. Kellyco does not have any available and my search online has turned up empty. Thank you in advance and I am looking forward to being a part of the treasurenet.com world.
 
Weclome from Texas.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom