New Treasure Hunting and Metal Detecting shop in Bellmore Long Island

wreckvalle

Nov 20, 2006
My good friend Mike McMeekin just opened up a Treasure Hunting /Metal detector shop in Bellmore. Shop is located off Merrick Rd just accross from the Duncan Dounuts. Mike has set up a nice display including hundreds of his gold rings and Spanish coins. Anyone interested in learning more about u/w metal detectors should give Mike a visit.

Treasures Unlimited
2611B Merrick Rd
Bellmore NY
516 785-1618

Safe Diving
Capt. Dan Berg
www.aquaexplorers.com

Attachments

• treasure hunting mike mcmeekin.jpg
    treasure hunting mike mcmeekin.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,920
  • treasure hunting mike mcmeekin.jpg
    treasure hunting mike mcmeekin.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,812

SimonLakeSub

Dec 6, 2006
Mike is not only a great guy, but a close friend of mine for years. He is an expert with metal detectors, to fill all your needs and budget. And best of all never high pressure.

Tell him Simon sent you !!!!!!!

Regards Simon....

gtlfindings

Jan 11, 2007
ny
Detector(s) used
TESORO DeLeon
Nice!! I know him from Treasure Unlimited in Patchouge...I hope they didn't close that Store!!! I better drive by and check!!!
Gerald

wormhole

Oct 5, 2004
Lindenhurst, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Fred is still running the Patchogue store. Ask Mike how he got his store, it is an awesome story. If you happen to stop by there, check out the Bronze fish that is in his display. I dug it in a school yard ;D.

claire

Nov 24, 2008
long island ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm V, MX 5, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went there the other day to check it out and buy a shovel. He seems like a really nice guy. It's much closer than the Patchouge store for me.

mramsoil

Mar 1, 2009
Long Island, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i w/ Sunray DX1, D2, 6x9, & Detech 13" coils, BH300, Surfmaster Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike is a fountain of useful information and will share it with you. :icon_study:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread