New TreasureNet

cdv1

Jun 29, 2011
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Interesting, I don't have that problem. I stay logged in and have been that way for the last few days. Using Windows 7 and Explorer 9.

Cliff

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had that problem with the old Tnet. I don't have that problem now I have been logged on for over a week......Matt

auferret

Sep 25, 2007
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Sunray DX-1
Falcon MD20
Garrett Seahunter Mark II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even if you clear your cookies, you get logged out when you refresh. TreasureNet new forum isn't an improvement! It makes me not want to deal with it. And yes I cleared my cookies every hour and still get logged out.
:icon_scratch:
It sounds like you still have the forum still open in a window when you clear your cookies. If that is the case, you are not getting rid of the one that is causing the problem. Make sure that all treasurent windows and tabs are closed before you clear the cookies. I had this same problem and all works well for me now.

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It loggs me out all the time if I navigate away...I just log back on..no big deal :laughing7:

SS

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It sounds like you still have the forum still open in a window when you clear your cookies. If that is the case, you are not getting rid of the one that is causing the problem. Make sure that all treasurent windows and tabs are closed before you clear the cookies. I had this same problem and all works well for me now.
The only cookies I know about clearing, are the ones in the jar in the cubboard :laughing7:

hunter_46356

Feb 12, 2012
Indiana/Florida
Detector(s) used
NOx 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I logged in there was a check box option (save) I checked it and stayed logged in. The only time I've had to re log so to speak is if I had to restart my computer. I believe if you clear your cookies (in the puter Silver Searcher...LOL) you probably loose your login. Just my 2 cents I'm no Puter-geek but it works for me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread