Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Whoa! , that'll be a long wait , (:icon_scratch:) but hey as long as you miss me... Take all the time off you need.

I'm swearing off eating liver again.
Proud of myself for keeping my resolution not to do so this entire past year , again.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To all my Treasurenet friends:

I need to be more active and spend less time on the computer, so December 31st will be my last day on Treasurenet for the year. I will return at the start of the new year on January 1st. Thank you for understanding. I will miss you all dearly.
slow clap.gif

laughing11.gif

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I need to be more active and spend less time on the computer, so December 31st will be my last day on Treasurenet for the year. I will return at the start of the new year on January 1st. Thank you for understanding. I will miss you all dearly.
WannaDig,I do believe this is your best one yet!Admiringly,Crash.I love verbal skullduggery!!!!!!!

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the Rum you can drink night this Friday... starting on Friday and ending on Saturday... ! ! !

PLEASE READ FINE PRINT BELOW -

*Time AND participation may vary between start of 11:57pm Friday and 12:00am Saturday**

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Whoa! , that'll be a long wait , (:icon_scratch:) but hey as long as you miss me... Take all the time off you need.

I'm swearing off eating liver again.
Proud of myself for keeping my resolution not to do so this entire past year , again.
I will be thinking of you while eating New Years lunch.

1640866967456.jpeg

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
You will be missed! We will leave the light on for you!
The nanosecond of change will have all of the drama of Y2K.
Y2K. That was something. We were at our friends’ house. All the lights on, loud music, blaring tv. 30+ people counting down. Right at midnight everything shuts off. I mean everything. The hostess ( man I love her! She’s just a tick more of a dumber blond than I am. 🤪) says, “It really did happen!” I was thinking it but she said it. After a few seconds the power came back on and the host comes up the stairs laughing his butt off, “Didn’t you notice the street lights and everyone else’s lights were still on?” Good times/good memories.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
All the Rum you can drink night this Friday... starting on Friday and ending on Saturday... ! ! !

PLEASE READ FINE PRINT BELOW -

*Time AND participation may vary between start of 11:57pm Friday and 12:00am Saturday**
3 minutes, plus or minus, to drink as much of your rum as I can? Challenge accepted!

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nah i dont think the delay should be that long... that leaves no time to drink....

Perhaps 11:59 and NO seconds will be the start... give or take;

***ARC begins rigging all Rum bottles with wire mesh cap similar to a champagne bottle cap and begins testing to make sure that it takes at least 30 seconds to undo***

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009

Remember, that includes no peeking.
Another thing you can do is just check the sites you like to visit at the end of the day.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

A likely story, milady.
You will still be recovering from New Year's Eve until at least Jan 2nd!!! :angel12:

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Y2K. That was something. We were at our friends’ house. All the lights on, loud music, blaring tv. 30+ people counting down. Right at midnight everything shuts off. I mean everything. The hostess ( man I love her! She’s just a tick more of a dumber blond than I am. 🤪) says, “It really did happen!” I was thinking it but she said it. After a few seconds the power came back on and the host comes up the stairs laughing his butt off, “Didn’t you notice the street lights and everyone else’s lights were still on?” Good times/good memories.
I resemble those remarks!!!

I happened to be on the front lines of that "Y2K" fiasco! AND.....*I* was one of those people who were instrumental in keeping that worst case scenario from happening!!

The way people put down how that was such a non happening hype! Makes me feel, sometimes, that we should have just let it happen. So they could see just how far back in the dark ages they would have been thrown! >:(

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I resemble those remarks!!!

I happened to be on the front lines of that "Y2K" fiasco! AND.....*I* was one of those people who were instrumental in keeping that worst case scenario from happening!!

The way people put down how that was such a non happening hype! Makes me feel, sometimes, that we should have just let it happen. So they could see just how far back in the dark ages they would have been thrown! >:(
Thank you ,Sir WHADI for keeping us up and running.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread