New york to ban E-cigs?? Come on...

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really why would anyone want to live in this city. I know a few people who live in the state and they HATE the city. They try and take away everything! Everyone has a right to do what they want to their bodies and on their property. So this mayor needs to F off! When ny outlaws something so does where I live(ohio). We need to stop this guy, it is communist Russia there. And that's a fact, Jack!!

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yup
One of our N.Y . Congressman stuck the E-cig up his nose like a child would...so overly they are dangerous...at least to a dumbbell... this place is a freakin zoo!!
Gary

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow there is sure a bunch of very very sensitive people living in that city.. No you can't have a 32oz soda and a E cig... But you can get mugged and shot that's ok LOL.. This world is getting more ridiculous by the day..

Joe1944

Jul 3, 2013
Rockland County, NY
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Discovery 2200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First banning large sodas, then blocking off cigarettes with a curtain, now banning E-cigs? I get that he's trying to help, but he's going about it the wrong way, there's a million other more important issues that need fixing in the city. I live about half an hour out of NYC, it really is a great place, lots of stuff to do, once you get pass the litter, and the puke sitting on the sidewalk. ;D If you're ever down there, go to the Intrepid. DO IT!!

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
sorry sons a senators vote em in, we are screwed. But just cause we are up the creek, doesnt mean we cant make a paddle.

goldnrelics

Apr 1, 2013
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortés, Tejón, Cibola, Cutlass II, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Killer Bee's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That is some BS. They are great!

Edward1976

Jul 9, 2013
USA for now.
Detector(s) used
DFX300, XLT, Laser
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, it's a stupid habit to begin with, not even a habit but a trendy thing (remember women smoking Churchill cigars in the mid 90s? Yeah, that era.) and I'd never touch one, not sure why they'd ban them though (this is about smoking them in public places where cigarettes are banned, you could still have them and smoke them in public where it's not banned if it's made into law), the vapor is actually not harmful to bystanders.

goldnrelics

Apr 1, 2013
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortés, Tejón, Cibola, Cutlass II, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Killer Bee's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yeah I don't smoke mine in public places out of curtsy. I'm actually trying to quit the nasty habit and it's really been working for me

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Wellbutrin works good.Trade name Ziban.I took this,and it does help.It makes you not want to smoke.I got caught up in moving and stopped for now,but it does work.This is a antidepressant that,while being used to treat depression was discovered to make one not want to smoke.When i decide to quit again,i will for sure take my script again.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's all good... Kinder eggs and now this... How's the ammo supply at Walmart?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread