New youtube Video Colonial Site 3 Cent silver FE cent 1/2 reale and More Thanks!

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great new video this is my second one so be easy. Part 1 of a Colonial site i research but with awesome results! Please Like, subscribe and Comment im tryin to build a nice fan base and show some greats finds! Thanks again you guys were great with my first vid! so heres the link! Once again thanks in advance!

https://youtu.be/azcqct-YGH8

Upvote 7
OP
OP
NEPADIGGER7

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i did for`get to mention some of our better finds are at the end of the video just pictures and whatnot!

basque-man

Silver Member
Sep 26, 2014
W. Nevada / N. CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus; Minelab E-Trac; Son (Wyatt) uses XP Deus!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What an awesome location!!! You guys have some finds we would love to find in a year!!!!! Congrats!!:occasion14:

OP
OP
NEPADIGGER7

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What an awesome location!!! You guys have some finds we would love to find in a year!!!!! Congrats!!:occasion14:

Thanks man yeah thats a great location and it still produces! Thats just part one of the video too i will release part 2 in a few days!

EccentricInTexas

Jan 14, 2013
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 11DD coil 11x15DD coil 6DD coil
Schiebel AN-19/2,
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro,
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome Finds!!! For videos I use a gopro on a head mount. I carry a few extra batteries and SD cards and pretty much film everything and then edit out the boring parts later. You do have to angle it down a little but this films pretty much every thing you look at. On good finds I would add the photo of it after its cleaned up before the next find, or if you have the software use chroma key to add it to the video as an overlay. I also started adding a photo of everything I found at the very end of the video. I liked and subscribed to your channel. Keep the vids coming!!!

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds! Please consider Not using eager to clean those large cents. Water is a cleaning method, and you will generally get better detail with dry brushing or toothpick method or peroxide method. Often water removes the patina and leaves you with an unidentifiable lump

OP
OP
NEPADIGGER7

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome Finds!!! For videos I use a gopro on a head mount. I carry a few extra batteries and SD cards and pretty much film everything and then edit out the boring parts later. You do have to angle it down a little but this films pretty much every thing you look at. On good finds I would add the photo of it after its cleaned up before the next find, or if you have the software use chroma key to add it to the video as an overlay. I also started adding a photo of everything I found at the very end of the video. I liked and subscribed to your channel. Keep the vids coming!!!

thanks for the advice yeah as you can tell im new to this. I use a Ion Air Pro 3. i have a headmount for it but its absolutely horrible, i usually just use my tripod. As for editing i havent spend any money (bviously) on expensive software yet but i def plan on doing so. I use 32GB sd cards usually carry 2 of them. Thanks for the advice and the sub ill take a look at urs now and sub too!

OP
OP
NEPADIGGER7

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great finds! Please consider Not using eager to clean those large cents. Water is a cleaning method, and you will generally get better detail with dry brushing or toothpick method or peroxide method. Often water removes the patina and leaves you with an unidentifiable lump

yeah buckleboy...i actually just learned that on tnet not too long ago. thanks for the advice this was back in june, but the brush,toothpicking and peroxide are def the best!

OP
OP
NEPADIGGER7

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks to all that viewed!

49r Relics

Jan 11, 2008
Gold Country (California)
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Makro Racer 2, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Detector Pro Grey Ghost headphones, Lesche diggers, Apex picks.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some good, quality coins there! I agree about using water on LC's, it never helps. Congrats on an awesome outing/finds. Keep those videos coming too. ;-)

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Great video and great finds! That's a pretty cool place to hunt...looks old

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great hunt Nepa! That's an awesome assortment of coins.

OP
OP
NEPADIGGER7

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thanks guys..yeah come to find out there was a few logs cabins on the property but the place is great!

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice video, how many bucket listers did you dig during that hunt.? Glad to see you're now using the garrat carrot.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
NEPADIGGER7

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice video, how many bucket listers did you dig during that hunt.? Glad to see you're now using the garrat carrot.:thumbsup:

Thanks Loco...yeah man first my bullseye 2 gave me problems...then I gave up and just went with the old school harbor freight! Then I got the bullseye working again...and finally for Father's Day my wife and the boy (he's 3) got me a carrot! Best gift ever saves me a ton of time and no headaches!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread