Tenderfoot
Sep 28, 2019
New Bern NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everybody;
Wow what a site! Looks like a real good bunch of people all with the same passion. My name is Jack and have just recently started metal detecting thanks to a couple of co-workers. I bought a used Garrett Ace 250 and am having a blast with it. I have done mostly beach hunting since I am close to the coast, but looking to start some relic hunting when the snakes go to bed, and the hunters stop hunting when the season is over sometime late December.

I have posted a couple of pics of my beach finds, along with my first ring WAHOOOOO will look forward to keeping up with this site.

Also heading on a cruise in Oct to Bermuda, will be docked for 3 days and it would just be ecstatic if I could hook up with someone to try and detect for a few hours while I am there at least 1 of the 3 days. Any people on this site that live in Bermuda?

Will post again.

JackB

Attachments

• Beach Find4jpg.jpg
    Beach Find4jpg.jpg
    769.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Beach Find9jpg.jpg
    Beach Find9jpg.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
  • Beach Find7jpg.jpg
    Beach Find7jpg.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 29
Welcome! Nice finds!
Jon from s/e Michigan
:occasion14:
8-)
:cat:
:headbang:

Welcome Jack from Texas :wave:

Welcome from White Plains, New York! I have good friends that just retired to New Bern - The Prescott's. Looking forward to seeing more finds!:headbang:

Cool, Cool, Cool Terry. Your friends will love it here, and if you ever come this way to visit, let me know we will hit the beaches and maybe even an old house site.

Welcome to the forum and nice hunt! :occasion14:

Welcome to tnet from MI Tommy

Nice finds. Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back