Newb from PA!

Welcome, John......from another Keystone State treasure hunter!!

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard John from another resident of the great state of PA! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Pennsylvania for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to PA.

Thanks all. Seems like a great bunch of people on here so far.

Welcome aboard :icon_thumright:

Its a terrible site people think they no it all.Especially old timers here and they will talk behind your back

There have definitely been some members here that were less than truthful, had bad judgement and practiced some terrible habits...but for the most part this is a great site if you are looking for help identifying your finds and getting info about them. Any forum will have the distasteful few. That is to be expected as it's a cross section of the world, represented by everyone.

Welcome to TNet from Nick in CT! :hello:

Its a terrible site people think they no it all.Especially old timers here and they will talk behind your back

Meh, i will just shrug that nonsense off. I have enough drama at my home. The whole reason i go out to do this is to lower my blood pressure, lol.
Welcome from a fellow newb and Pennsylvanian! What part of PA?

I am in Washington co.

Welcome from Virginia!

Does anyone know how I can get my username changed? My phone autocorrected it and I didn't notice. Should be John4cam. Lol

Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back