Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lucasseals

Tenderfoot
Oct 31, 2006
Southern Illinois and West Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I found this stuff on 11/12/06, at Finley,TX and was wondering if anybody could tell me what this stuff is. The button says N.T. Hashim & Co and the other button has two railroad cars on it and two stars on it. But overall, I think it was a good first time ever, can't wait to get back out there and try it again.

Attachments

• stuff at Finley,TX.JPG
    stuff at Finley,TX.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 400

dasabighole

Sep 11, 2006
North Alabama
Detector(s) used
Nautilus / Tesoro/T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THE ONE WITH THE TWO BOXCARS IS MOST LIKELY A CAR HART OVERALL SNAP.

bcs123

Aug 15, 2006
missouri
Detector(s) used
mxt
if u got a scanner it would work good for pics of small treasures....neat buttons though nice find

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"A" for Effort on the Pictures....try a camera stand and a small lamp for additional lighting, looks a bit dark.

Good Digs and Thanks for Sharing with Everyone HH/NS​

;D

Johnny Cache Hunter

Oct 16, 2006
North America
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox, White's Spectra V3, Minelab Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lucasseals said:
I took 10 pics of this, for some reason I can't get a better picture with my digital cam. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

You should look for a macro setting on your camera which would allow you to take close up shots without the picture going blurry. These settings vary slightly from camera to camera but often have some graphic associated with the setting, such as a picture of a flower would signify the close up macro mode on my camera, a Nikon. Often you'll see a graphic of a moon indicates a nightshot, you get the idea. The other thing you can try is getting yourself a small table top tripod for your camera. You would attach the tripod to the camera, put the camera into macro or closeup mode, focus the subject of your picture either on the screen or through the eye piece - however your camera is equipped and then set the camera to timer mode so that the camera takes the picture without you having to depress any buttons, therefore eliminating any trembling motion which is amplified significantly when using closeup or macro modes.

fjudd94

Sep 14, 2006
DUBOIS, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope this helps! GOOGLE IT ;D This is all that came up at least you have a time frame to start with. Excellent finds. Keep Digging.

October 12, 1908, N. T. Hashim & Company vs. Estate of John Kernan. G.R. No. L-4778 October 9, 1908, United States vs. Antonio Espinosa ...
www.lawphil.net/judjuris/juri1908/oct1908/oct1908.html - 11k -

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Lucasseals welcome to the hobby and forum. Good to have you onboard. I will be looking forward to your posts in the future. As you research more and find out more about your detector and where to look you will be posting those great silver coins and jewelry finds before too long.

I wish you great luck as you begin your journey.

Postalrevnant

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread