What's new

Newbie with a question

Mac232

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
674
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Greasy Creek , TN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Searching penny rolls I came up with a blank planchette , is it worth any thing other than a cool little find ?


Mac
 
Upvote 0
Mac232 said:
Searching penny rolls I came up with a blank planchette , is it worth any thing other than a cool little find ?


Mac

Hmmm, er U shure it B a bank penny punchet & not an elek-trick sorta box punchout, B it copper, 4shure? Da rim should tell all.
 
Definitely a blank penny , will take a few pics soon .



Mac
 
Pics
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0478.webp
    DSCF0478.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 249
  • DSCF0479.webp
    DSCF0479.webp
    80.7 KB · Views: 245
  • DSCF0480.webp
    DSCF0480.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 230
  • DSCF0481.webp
    DSCF0481.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 242
  • DSCF0482.webp
    DSCF0482.webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 247
Cool find. :thumbsup:

Do I see a extra finger on Abe?
 
Thanks for all the replies . I checked it out on fleabay and around $1.00 , again , thanks for the replies .



Mac
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom