What's new

decades of CRH - bonus finds

jrf30

Bronze Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
385
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
I'm not doing pennies yet. But pulled these out to show you as a bonus pic. The top are my two best off center strikes. Both well over 50% off center.

Below that are my blank planchets. Struck pennies but nothing came out on the planchet. The one on the right is my favorite. Whereas the others are just blank, with nothing on them. the one on the right is the ONLY one I have where it shows a full strike on one side and nothing on the other side. Much rarer to have only 1 side than to have no sides at all. One side is a 1962D and the other side is nothing at all

Enjoy. Franklins hopefully tomorrow ...
 

Attachments

  • pennies off center and blank side 2.webp
    pennies off center and blank side 2.webp
    97.7 KB · Views: 91
  • pennies off centerand blanks.webp
    pennies off centerand blanks.webp
    100.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Pennies off center.webp
    Pennies off center.webp
    51.2 KB · Views: 78
  • pennies ff center only one side.webp
    pennies ff center only one side.webp
    64.7 KB · Views: 68
Upvote 0
Congratulations! I used to collect error coins. I haven't looked at them for years, but I still have them. I sthink I had to buy a blank planchet because I never found one!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom