What's new

Newbie with questions

HotDiggityDog

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 24, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all...I was reading something on a FB page and I got interested in KGC. I have posted a pic of something that I believe is somewhat new...need opinions. 000_0012_4.webp

I live in SOHIO, this petroglyph is next to my farm. It's in a valley that people have allegedly lived in during the depression. There are several ohio "caves" in the area. I have a cave on my farm, there are a total of three ohio "caves". Any opinions would be welcome.
 
Well I would say these two symbols have a resemblance to your picture.images.webpimages.webp
 
I think one of these guys did it....
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1424821556.283782.webp
 
Could be the left overs of a Rainbow Gathering.

[h=1]The Cochise Stronghold gathering brings back some pretty strange memories when I give it some thoughts.[/h]
 
Yea, I had the same opinions as you guys above. However, I don't think it was a rainbow gathering as these are usually in the national forests and not private land. I am beyond BFE. Check out the other initials which are much older in my opinion...the all seeing eye looks way to fresh.
000_0020_2.webp000_0019_3.webp000_0018_3.webp
 
Possibly Masonic.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom