What's new

Newbie

IdahoRVer

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 19, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Boise ID
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster 6000D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello there! I am new to this site. Just retiring and soon to be traveling in our RV hoping to get back into metal detecting like I used to. Also love hearing and reading anything about the Superstitions and The Lost Dutchman’s Mine.
 
Hello there! I am new to this site...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...

...love hearing and reading anything about the Superstitions and The Lost Dutchman’s Mine.
tn_metal_detector.gif
You might consider browsing FORUM: THE LOST DUTCHMAN'S MINE for additional information...
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome and happy retirement!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom