NZ49er
Hero Member
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2018
- Messages
- 520
- Reaction score
- 1,968
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hey all. Went through a box of nickels today. Got this decent condition 43D. Was happy to realize it was the lowest mintage of the war silvers. Also got these foreign coins from the teller: (3 Canadian quarters, one Aruba 10 cent, one 1 eurocent -Germany, 10 cents New Zealand) and a tiny 1935 tax token.
Reads: New Mexico Bureau of Revenue / Emergency School Tax on Purchase of Twenty-Five Cents/ Tax Token / Five Mills.
I'm happy with the token, but I can't seem to find much on its purpose/history. Anyone got any clues? Thanks for looking and happy hunting.




NZ49ER
Reads: New Mexico Bureau of Revenue / Emergency School Tax on Purchase of Twenty-Five Cents/ Tax Token / Five Mills.
I'm happy with the token, but I can't seem to find much on its purpose/history. Anyone got any clues? Thanks for looking and happy hunting.




NZ49ER
Upvote
0








