What's new

Nice Bag of Half Dollars Today

waseeker

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Minelab eTrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I was making my weekly rounds the teller at one of my banks told me that the half dollar bag had come off the machine finally. I was of course excited to see what I would find. Totals

6 Franklin's
6 1964 Kennedy's
47 40% Kennedy's
8 Proof half dollars including a run of 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
1883 Russian 3 Kopek
The obligatory guitar pick

Also in the bag but not pictured.
$2.00 Canadian coin
1960 Great Britain Two Schillings
Mexico 10 Pesos
 

Attachments

  • april franklins.webp
    april franklins.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 532
  • april kennedys 1964.webp
    april kennedys 1964.webp
    47.1 KB · Views: 523
  • april 40%.webp
    april 40%.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 509
  • 1883 russian 3 kopek.webp
    1883 russian 3 kopek.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 505
  • april proof half dollars.webp
    april proof half dollars.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 531
Upvote 0
The 62 Franklin on the bottom left looks like it could be a proof.

Nice finds.

Bud
 
Bayman said:
The 62 Franklin on the bottom left looks like it could be a proof.

Nice finds.

Bud

It is a proof. I forgot to mention that when I did the original post
 
The guitar pick is the trophy of this bag. They are rarely found these days :)

Nice haul.
 
Not too bad but would of thought it'd a been more in it; got one like that in Jan it had 278 in it though only 3 were %90's, it so far has been my biggest find of 2010.
 
Nice clean pictures. Nice find. Bags around here don't produce because they reject silver, slugs, and foreign coins. :( :( :( :(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom