E
elle
Guest
Dear Joe:
Thanks for the info!
You shall see me one day on a June's solstice for the hunt...as my destination is an hour away from Tubares.
If there really are aquatic serpents around 80 feet and 1 meter thick,
I think I'll save my skinny dipping for another river...
far from the Rio Fuerte!
Sharks and gators are one thing...but 80 foot serpents...even I have my limitations...LOL.
Check out this site. It does say that University students are working at Tubares...maybe you were there before they started to reconstruct the tower.
http://www.expeditionswest.com/adventures/2004/sierra_madre/journey_two_tubares.html
Thanks for the info!
You shall see me one day on a June's solstice for the hunt...as my destination is an hour away from Tubares.
If there really are aquatic serpents around 80 feet and 1 meter thick,
I think I'll save my skinny dipping for another river...
far from the Rio Fuerte!
Sharks and gators are one thing...but 80 foot serpents...even I have my limitations...LOL.
Check out this site. It does say that University students are working at Tubares...maybe you were there before they started to reconstruct the tower.
http://www.expeditionswest.com/adventures/2004/sierra_madre/journey_two_tubares.html
??
I'm enjoying the discussion very much, and am jealous of your adventures you took in the past. I've only gotten to make one exploration where I was literally the only human around for miles, it is one of my favorite memories. Please, share all you want, I love the stories and don't have much to offer my thread in the way of helpful input right now anyways. LOL








