What's new

nice clean injun and some 14k

Mikecoy

Full Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2013
Messages
140
Reaction score
434
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
20150712_141728.webp20150712_135551.webpHeaded back to the school that gave me a kg II and a civil war bullet and decided to grid off an area and dig all tones. Payed off great. Found a beautifully detailed 1902 Indian and a nice 14K ring. Hh all!
 
Upvote 12
Looks like you have a nice site to hunt. Congrats on those 2 keepers. :occasion14:
 
gridding/digging all paid off well!!!

sweet ring and IH!!
 
wow that's a good day in my book
 
NICE INDIAN HEAD CENT AND RING.
 
I would love to see a pic or two of that ring after ir was cleaned up some. It really seems to be a neat one.
 
I like that ring congrats
 
It was pretty just as I thought.Great finds.
 
Looks like a wonderful old gold ring ! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom