What's new

Nice day out for a hunt

MD'ing Zombie

Jr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2011
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Altoona PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So going to be 58 our today and sunny :icon_sunny:! i could go gt breakfast and have some :coffee2: read a bit till like 10am when its a bit warmer (not a fan of cold). I know right where I will go for the day......WORK :BangHead: :angry5: :BangHead: :angry5: then tomorrow when I'm off...rain all day...story of my life lol
 
Sunny in my part of Florida tomorrow. Highs in the upper 80's. Rain and cooler weather on Sunday.

Gonna try hitting the beaches tomorrow myself.
 
snowed and frozen in.
 
rain, thunder and lightning, tornadoes hoping one hits bank down the street and the money drops in my yard. :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom