What's new

Nice day today.

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Did a lot of hand rolled dimes to day. I managed 10 Rosies and the most beautiful 1944 Mercury I have ever seen. I believe is would be MS-63. Gonna have it slabbed. I also scored two war nickels, 8 2003 NIFC halves, a 1958 quarter from the Netherlands and three rolls of nickels that are marked "pre-1960". I will be going through them tonight.

Oh, I also got a 1966 40% half.

Still have $60 of nickels to search tonight. I'm still hoping for my first V nickel.

Good luck everyone.

OWS
 
Upvote 0
Wow. I have never found more than 2 in one dime hunt. That is really good numbers Obsessed!

HSH,
apush :read2:
 
you sure are obsessed... I only think and talk about silver/hunting... but am not motivated to do it :(
 
Good score, hope you hit the V :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Nice dime hunt, that's a good find. How much did u search?? I usually find about 1keeper for every hundred I search, sometimes more, sometimes less. But that would be the average.
Nice score either way!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom