What's new

Nice Finds at the Coinstar Machine

Joined
Oct 5, 2014
Messages
31,916
Reaction score
35,440
Golden Thread
1
Location
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Everyone,

I went to Walmart for a few things and of course checked the coin star machine on the way in…nothing! On the way out, the Coinstar “Gods" shined upon me and delivered a nice small tray of coins. One of the cool finds was a religious symbol on what looks like a copper slug or perhaps a modified cent coin. The second is a 1992; 100 Won South Korean coin.

Thank you for looking.

GL & HH

Doc

Walmart Coinstar 01_10_18.webp
 
Cool find. So far this year, I have only found a washer in my local coinstar. Congrats
 
Nice!! I got a Merc from there today.
 
The washer beat me as I SAID ALL i FIND IS DUST.
 
Cool finds. "Britcoins," Canadians and Euros show up often around here, with pesos becoming more common.
 
Nice finds Professor. Those coin stars are all about timing, and yours was right, on that day.
 
Always worth a check.
Nice score
 
Nice coin star score! Congrats!

I've been checking but nada do far. Timing is everything i guess.

I have been finding some coins in the parking lots.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom