What's new

nice fossils (Scotland)

1bear

Jr. Member
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
50
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
robakkkki 013.webpfosssils 2 003.webpfosssils 2 010.webpfosssils 2 032.webp

Hello

Just wanted to share some fossils that I recently found in Scotland (North Berwick)

:)

bear
 
I like your fosills, they are quite nice! :icon_thumright: Thanks for sharing.
 
Wonderful fossils, wonderful country...
 
Thanks a lot, I started to gather fossil 3 weeks ago, so its not bad for a begginer,:)
Will uploud some more :)
have a nice weekend
 
One of my favorite pastimes as a boy was exploring the mouth of a creek near my home in Ky (USA). I could always count on finding fossils. You've found some nice ones!
 
Great finds. if i am not mistaken the one you have posted first will polish up nicely for display. Thank you for sharing.
 
I am really loving that top left one. Anyone know what it is???
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom