maine_Jim
Bronze Member
I picked up a box of halves Friday and found my 1st 87, that was it for the box so I guess it wasn't a total skunk - but the strange thing was I stopped at another bank on the way home and asked for halves. The girl says she has 92 out back but they aren't any good... I say I'll take them as I try to never turn down a half cause you never know! When she returns they are all in a small box and I can see a couple silvers smiling at me and some very bright shiny minty coins. When I get out to my car I see another 87, then the entire NIFC set from 2002 on. There were a few silvers to go with them but this was a first for me! Are there any of these NIFC that are really worth keeping - I see some sets going on ebay but that is for full sets. The singles don't seem to be worth much.
Upvote
0







