BigWaveDave Gold Member Joined Nov 22, 2013 Messages 9,947 Reaction score 19,962 Golden Thread 3 Location Mountain Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 21, 2017 Thread Owner #1 I dabble in the paper currency hobby, but not so much so to spend big money on notes...that being said, I know a good deal when I see one. $5 1856 Valley Bank, Hagerstown, Maryland....paid $20 for it....worth roughly 5x that... Thanks for looking!
I dabble in the paper currency hobby, but not so much so to spend big money on notes...that being said, I know a good deal when I see one. $5 1856 Valley Bank, Hagerstown, Maryland....paid $20 for it....worth roughly 5x that... Thanks for looking!
P port ewen ace Silver Member Joined Dec 16, 2012 Messages 4,066 Reaction score 7,788 Golden Thread 0 Location port ewen ny Detector(s) used AT-PRO & Equinox800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 23, 2017 #2 <<<<<<<<<<<<<GREAT SCORE>>>>>>>
BigWaveDave Gold Member Joined Nov 22, 2013 Messages 9,947 Reaction score 19,962 Golden Thread 3 Location Mountain Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 23, 2017 Thread Owner #3 Hey thanks Ace!.... Thought this forum was moderated by crickets!