Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found yet another park to try. When I pulled up I saw a guy md'ing in the middle of the field. So I went straight out to meet him and make sure he didn't have a problem with me detecting out there (I know it's a public park, but there are so many places to go here that there's no reason to have to deal with negative vibes).
He turned out to be a real nice guy and lives close to me, and even suggested we could carpool it around to hunt! He also swings a Legend, so we had a lot to chat about.
He had been there for a little while and had found a nice sterling ring. His wife was waiting in the car so he didn't stay much longer.

The park seemed pretty well hit, so I started checking the margins and odd places where I usually do best in heavily hunted parks. I started hitting more clad and other random stuff and it wasn't long until I pulled up a nice 925 ring with a pretty stone. I believe the stone is Blue Mystic Topaz.

It was a nice sunny day and t-shirt weather, and made a real nice end of the week hunt.

1208221627.jpeg

Attachments

• 1208221708.jpeg
    1208221708.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
  • 1209221026.jpeg
    1209221026.jpeg
    790.7 KB · Views: 20
Upvote 11

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Potential hunting partner and an awesome ring- I'd say that worked out quite well for you!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found yet another park to try. When I pulled up I saw a guy md'ing in the middle of the field. So I went straight out to meet him and make sure he didn't have a problem with me detecting out there (I know it's a public park, but there are so many places to go here that there's no reason to have to deal with negative vibes).
He turned out to be a real nice guy and lives close to me, and even suggested we could carpool it around to hunt! He also swings a Legend, so we had a lot to chat about.
He had been there for a little while and had found a nice sterling ring. His wife was waiting in the car so he didn't stay much longer.

The park seemed pretty well hit, so I started checking the margins and odd places where I usually do best in heavily hunted parks. I started hitting more clad and other random stuff and it wasn't long until I pulled up a nice 925 ring with a pretty stone. I believe the stone is Blue Mystic Topaz.

It was a nice sunny day and t-shirt weather, and made a real nice end of the week hunt.

View attachment 2059078
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread