What's new

Nickel Arcade Anyone?

jamin_03

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2012
Messages
85
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tri Cities, Washinton
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a nickel arcade close to my residence. Has anyone tried doing business at a place like this? Did you have any luck? What did you tell them?

Jamin
 
Upvote 0
Not sure what you mean other than playing games there. I used to go to the one in Riverton Utah alot to play Tron and Krull lol!!! Other than that, that is the only buisness I did there. If you are wondering about finding40% silver nickles, I have never found any in the rolls they give out...and i've looked close....
 
There's a nickel arcade in Provo Ut called Nickel City... Went there once and pulled a few random 40's nicks but no war nicks. I have had better luck in nickel slot machines in Vegas - got a couple that way
 
Not sure what you mean other than playing games there. I used to go to the one in Riverton Utah alot to play Tron and Krull lol!!! Other than that, that is the only buisness I did there. If you are wondering about finding40% silver nickles, I have never found any in the rolls they give out...and i've looked close....

Must be about my age (mid-40's) played a lot of Krull back in the day. Kangaroo, Donkey-Kong,Dig-Dug, Tempest, Centipede, Defender, etc...

HH,

Pete
 
IAMZIM said:
Not sure what you mean other than playing games there. I used to go to the one in Riverton Utah alot to play Tron and Krull lol!!! Other than that, that is the only buisness I did there. If you are wondering about finding40% silver nickles, I have never found any in the rolls they give out...and i've looked close....

The silver nickels aren't 40%.
HH
enamel7
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom