What's new

Nickel box by the roll, Round II

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,363
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
Still a dull day in Pittsburgh, posting my 2nd nickel box roll by roll:

Roll # ; finds in roll

1 58D
2 56
3
4
5 54D, 56
6 47
7 Canadian 1999
8 58D
9 56D
10
11
12 46
13
14 1955D, Canadian 1990
15
16 41
17
18
19 56, 57
20 46S
21
22
23 52
24 51
25 Canadian 1968
26 54D
27
28 57D
29
30
31 41
32 40, 58D
33 40D, 41D, 47
34 46
35 53S
36 54D
37 46
38 53
39 54
40 57D
41 58D, Canadian 1989
42 52
43 58D
44 53D
45 41, 41
46
47 57D
48 48
49
50

Another decent box, this one not as interesting, and still no silver War nickels in this one either.

And the search for the 39D continues...
 
Upvote 0
How much snow do you all have?
 
Kantuckkeean said:
How much snow do you all have?

It has snowed everyday for the most part the last 7 or 8 days in a row. I didn't drive my one car for a week or so and there was at least 8 inches on it yesterday when I cleaned it off. But I'd say right now on the ground there is about 5 inches, and it is supposed to snow another 3 to 6 tonight. I'm wondering how late my girlfriend's flight will be delayed tomorrow morning....:-(
 
Thanks for the weather report. Better for the airlines to delay and cancel than attempt travel with dubious weather conditions. I hope her travels are safe.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom