port ewen ace
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 16, 2012
- Messages
- 4,066
- Reaction score
- 7,788
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- port ewen ny
- Detector(s) used
- AT-PRO & Equinox800
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
silver----? we don't need no stinkin' silver 

but I'll still take it

add a sweet '66
throw in a '49-S with a '58-D



the roof flame clash on the '89-P & die scrapes on the '97-P

beaten bloody '28 Buff


wrap her up with a bow



'99-P 90 degree Rotated Die







half box #1 was SKUNK--------but, then-----------like I said _______silver??


but I'll still take it

add a sweet '66

throw in a '49-S with a '58-D



the roof flame clash on the '89-P & die scrapes on the '97-P

beaten bloody '28 Buff


wrap her up with a bow
'99-P 90 degree Rotated Die



half box #1 was SKUNK--------but, then-----------like I said _______silver??
Attachments
Last edited:
Upvote
0








