What's new

dime box-- last 25 rolls--- 5 more errors---------------& NO SILBURRS

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
7,788
Golden Thread
0
Location
port ewen ny
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
figger a silver dime would put me a buck closer to wealth & glory---- but these will do just as goodly :laughing9:

'96-P with large IDB/die chip under bust
IMG_7317.webpIMG_7318.webp

'89-P O/C MAD
IMG_7319.webpIMG_7320.webp

'02-P reverse rim thru M to bottom of torch
IMG_7321.webpIMG_7322.webp

'77-P reverse rim thru "E" of UNITED to leaf (tough to see in photo-- but nice in hand)

IMG_7323.webpIMG_7324.webp

'84-P with severe die wear fatigue presenting as raised plateaus under bust & back of bust with major flow lines over surface

IMG_7329.webpIMG_7330.webp

silver_____________????????????---- I don't need no stinkin' SILVER ------- these will sell for 15 to 50X face 8-):laughing9::happysmiley:

total of 8 errors in the box & ZERO crappy sailboats :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Would you say most die cracks have that kind of premium (15x minimum)? Obviously the more drastic the crack, the better. I've been saving most of them, but I've been curious as to whether I should or not.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom