What's new

Nickels and Cents

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Finished one of the nickel bags and $25 in handrolled cents.
Nickels: 1938,1940,1941(7),1942s,1945s,1947,1947d,1949,1952d,1953, 1953d(2),1954d,1954s,1955d,1956d,1957d(2)(2),1958d(3),1959,1959d(6).
Canadian:1985,1998.
Cents:
Wheaties:1910,1944s,1945,1950(2),1956.
Canadian:1974,1999.
2009p cabin(5)
2009p log splitter(2)
HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
Some nice S mints, not to shabby Enamel :thumbsup:. I have taken a very short break and can't wait to get back out there!
 
silvereagle78 said:
Some nice S mints, not to shabby Enamel :thumbsup:. I have taken a very short break and can't wait to get back out there!
I've started on the 2nd bag and it looks to be the rest of the mega bag I had last week. This one appears to have even more in it! Will keep you posted.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom