What's new

Nickels found

How many nickels have you found in 2010? Pls actual number in your post if over1501.

  • 10 or less

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11 to 200

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 201 to 400

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 401 to 700

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 701 to 1000

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1001 to 1200

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1201 to 1300

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1301 to 1400

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1401 to 1500

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1501 or more

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

fatman4570

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2010
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Detroit, MI.
Detector(s) used
DFX
I would like to collect some data on the quanity of pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, half, and dollars you have found. I am not interested in kinds of nickels. If you are a seasoned detector then you will have to include your total in your post, if it is over 1501. When I have collected enough data I will issue a graph.
 
12965 pennies.....3186 dimes.......1199 quarters......18 half dollars
(between two machines with a approx. total of 4100 hours between the two)
Thanks for askin'
Paul
 
what time frame are you wanting? this year, last year, total since we started detecting?
 
paul of Penna said:
12965 pennies.....3186 dimes.......1199 quarters......18 half dollars
(between two machines with a approx. total of 4100 hours between the two)
Thanks for askin'
Paul

That's a lot of yank money for the UK? :icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom