What's new

nickels

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got a roll of bu 1964 d yesterday.... I know that 64 is a pretty easy year to find, but anyone know if a roll of bu are worth anything?? They are all in perfect condition.
 
Upvote 0
Worth keeping. Although I cringe every time I find a '64 nowadays. They'res just TOO MANY. :tard:
 
I agree, i see them all the time.. but never in this good of shape.. on the side of the roll it said 1964D bu, and was dated 1969. and sure enough when i pulled the coins out, they were all brilliant condition.
 
A roll of BU 1964D nickels dook for $5. Another thing is trying to find someone to buy them. They made BILLIONS of them. they are still the highest mintage nickel.

Jason
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom